Rose Garden Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste

+3
Yasha Blade
Zen Guardian
Banshee Kaiser
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste Empty skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste

Post by xing Tai Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:35 am

*one to the four arts im not downgrading you. im just recapping on my naruto days..and the truth*
theres been times ion my naruto gaming career when i was considered god *amongst 3 other people*.
* like the time i owned all three of you guys in naruto 3 with my eyes closed and back towards the tv*
* the time in 4, when i beat all 3 of you effortlessly*
* brian deidara vs rock lee....fked your s*** up too* dont concentrate too hard
skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste Brianasideview
* sean you've actually caught it the worst out of all.. cause when i do kill you my hand itches to just keep going and see you complain before you eventually throw the controller at me, and thats how war starts in my house*
skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste C001 its not the face but its similar..close enough..good times
*stephen when i fked your s*** up with itachi*
skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste Camera010-1
that expression is priceless
* or when sean thought he can beat me in my own game and got owned the very second he picked up the controller*

and then theres time when i'd catch it physically and not game wise due to my winning pose i stole from stephen
skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste Camera013
* when i own sean or 4 man and we retaliate against him..he'd be the one to break first. usually it starts with him and brian. loosing to brian is more painful than anything to him .but thats when scuffles start happening.*

* 3 on 1 clash of ninja 2 fked all of you up decide to beat me up and leave..unfortunately it never works.cause i'd always have one of u*

but thats not the point...on wy im really here
in the battles i've had..theres only been two fights...no 3 fights i've enjoyed that actually had my hands sweating..cause of all ..when i past the controller no heat or sweat so.im skilled Very Happy
those three fights were...
*deidara vs shikamaru*= that was the BEST fight i ever had. thx brian you got really good. but i wouldve won the final if stephen wasn't cracking jokes about yasha =]

*jiraiya vs itachi*= that was the first best cause the fight was going either way...the controiler died on me cause it was old and couldnt hold the power of that fight..so theres a couple of times you would actually see itachi stop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoSL6IBZtiI *you'll enjoy it its the only one i actually got that was epic*

last but not least the fun one...
* clash of ninja 4 3 on1*= i just love 3 on 1. 1 reason.. i like..no i love to look at the awe in seans face when he sees that i actually won..effortlessly most of the time since he really doesnt like loosing..and the fact that after..he'd usually yell at brian cause he either dies first or hes not doing anything to help. usualy all you do is your doton technique and its pretty obvious its why you died first. reason #2 it tests my capacity and i usually enjoy the challenge.
and then theres one match id accept as my favorite..konoha spirits team AA+ vs team gunz..steohen you knoe what happened that day..popcorning on itachi made him get crump in the center of the yin and yang right there on the dance floor boyyyy..but as you all knoe from the last forum..winning does endanger my life physically...i almost died that day..stephen..nearly killing me with his pressure points and his taunting quotes aabout what he does to a certain female i once desired....but i came out alive stephen was once again left there in awe, disgust, shamed that years of his martial arts training he lost to kinjutsu of an ordinary jujitsu kid
anyways stephen...i gave my legacy to you..in december when i return....i hope you don't let me down

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste Empty Re: skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste

Post by Banshee Kaiser Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:52 am

TEAM GUNZ !!all day everyday !!
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-09-28

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name: Dusa Grave
Health Bar:
skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste Left_bar_bleue95000/95000skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)
Energy:
skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste Left_bar_bleue10000/10000skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste Empty Re: skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste

Post by Zen Guardian Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:07 am

Never talks about the good times we had with Clash of Ninja... *sniff* it's cool man. *sniff* it's cool...
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Name: Barasona, Todoku
Health Bar:
skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste Left_bar_bleue100000/100000skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:
skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste Left_bar_bleue95000/95000skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)

https://rgsociety.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:38 am

i had a video when i whooped team gunz ass... choji sakon and especially that nigga called shino..they can't old itachi and his clones...and sean when your playing with us that gives it a good laugh without fail all the time...but no stephen team gunz...nah they aint got s*** on AA+ lmao

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:50 am

well, i see you neglect the times me and sean totally whooped your a** in twenty games straight. remember that. Orochimaru's perm is god.so remember those times buddy, and oh snap KONOHA SPIRITS. Being popcorned up by itachi then getting snuffed up wit choji.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:
skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste Left_bar_bleue10000/10000skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:25 pm

but need i remind you what happened that next day

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasha Blade Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:08 pm

i so wished i hung out with you guys
Yasha Blade
Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:44 pm

Yasha Blade wrote:i so wished i hung out with you guys
then you should try finding away even if its just the bus ride..cause the bus ride is where s*** goes down.......or an ordinary conversation that includes brian.....note keyword *ordinary* well you soun like a busy women so we all know dat is just a dreamm *sigh*

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasha Blade Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:03 pm

if only you knew
Yasha Blade
Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:14 pm

.....*sigh* that suks

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaowloo Samurai Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:12 pm

hahahah, that one dude with the glasses looks like a total looser. who is he anyway, he's staring at the t.v with looser like concentration.heh he.....i made a funny.
Kaowloo Samurai
Kaowloo Samurai
Sprout
Sprout

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Name: Zorel Rio
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:27 pm

Kaowloo Demon wrote:hahahah, that one dude with the glasses looks like a total looser. who is he anyway, he's staring at the t.v with looser like concentration.heh he.....i made a funny.
*in benjamins name..style of th O.D laugh* BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......
.....*breaths in* BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHH
hahahahahahahahhahahaha oh man my stomach hurts *BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAHAHAHA...thats brian your talking about kaowloo

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:23 pm

Oh I figured, but still kind of vague "that one dude with the glasses" okay there are three "one dudes" but ofcourse, Brian is the only one actually concentrating on something- for no reason. Trying to fix my motha-fuckin' Zune headphone smiling like a retard, heh. I love myself. I'm wearing the loser glasses in that pic, I got this new sexy black pair, with- get this- CLIP-ONS!!! So kickass, the glasses project their sexiness into me, thus making me sexier than I already am. lmao. loser to the max, am I?
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste Left_bar_bleue100000/100000skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:04 am

well actually sum girls thought you looked cooler that day so i wont call you a looser and that was my zune..lol

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:30 am

........wasn't that the day that we made fun of brian because he was looking on the floor instead of the t.v.?
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:38 am

nah you wasnt there that day remeber my tv was facing the left side of my wall and we were sitting on the bed....the tvs on the wall near the window.....you guys werent there that day...LMFAO thats the day brian did that wu tang to goddas fi dem

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste Empty th3e videoooooo

Post by xing Tai Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:48 am

<object><param></param><param></param></object>
ok this is the video me vs brian itachi me jiraiya brian i was trying to show earlier *man i missed that game*...and i have a question . stephen did u beat any of my high scores in clash of ninja 4?
and also if your really coming back firday for your nyu thingy i dont knoe how long your staying but i asked my mom if she can throw a little...thin..for your "1 day comeback" i don't knoe she still thinking about it..buffet...i don't knoe

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:45 am

woah son, calm it down. I'm on standby right now, my dad couldn't find a flight but he's still looking franticly on the computer. So keep your fingers crossed dude.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:49 pm

Man was that some good s*** or what? Is it just me or does that song go perfectly with this video- especially during Jiraya's summoning special- or what? Hey Michael if this song is in your database can you send it to me. I've taken a real liking to it in the four minutes that it played. In fact I've already came up for a battle scene in Brian and my graphic novel. Good stuff.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:23 pm

it goes perfectly i customly had it made =] jk jk yo son...that was the wose fight ever..i was so scared when jiraiya entered sannin mode i was Like OH SHIZIT!!!! backupofmey jump off den...i press da x so hard it jammed i couldnt move my controoler died and caught me in his special but whatever. i was gunna use final fantasy song..that s*** was crazy...but nah..hanabi fitted better and second...the song is called jackets on made by a group called hanabi that i discovered the day i was looking for the bleacjh song ending hanabi..den found da group used the song..which u said bac den that song aint s*** but i knoe u give sean 2 months before he comes back and say yo that songs hot you got dat shyt in you database..sen dat shyts sonn yea yeaaa wtf w/e anywho u can find it on myspace and its downloadable =]

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:32 am

Thanks.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Gaieden Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:48 pm

HEY WHAA DAMN IT WAS A BAD PIC OKKK DAMN... WELL it was a guy technique look at there feet instead of there eyes it works i beat micheal with that one
Ichi Gaieden
Ichi Gaieden
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Male
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:49 am

shut the hell up you freak, if you looked at my feet i'd just piss pn you, then you'd know that gai is the stupidest character in the show. just look at his special in naruto. what a lame.why don't you cry and handstand your way home. now shino that's whats up. that dude is crunk.
SANCHEZ..............................GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:40 am

WOAH SEAN WTF if i recalled yesterday i saw stephen with an extra star, and i forgot what happened to that rank? what happened to his stars yo...u rigged it?...oh wait you erased that challenge thing nevermind

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:42 am

and wait when was this brian..nigga for the 17th time my names is spelled M-I-C-H-A-E-L OKKK

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next