skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste - Page 2 Empty Re: skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste

Post by xing Tai on Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:23 am

oh and one more thing brian......THAT NARUTO MOVIE WAS CRAAAAZZZZZYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! first time when they all fought those 4 guys lee was owning son sakura came through yo maddddd gangsta yo neiji fighting middle of the air kaiten...yo son...gotta take a breather naruto fought this CRAZY ass suiton dude.naruto didnt die. let u knoe and den theres like this crazy ass rasengan spirit bomb near the end WHOOOOOO gangsta..yo that movie was off the chain...ahh have to watch it again (13th time)

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste - Page 2 Empty Re: skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste

Post by Yasha Blade on Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:26 am

i liked the movie also, oh why do i have only one star, is it because i haven't posted a fight ? is there a ranking system ? i'm confused, i want a star !!!!!! Mad wwaaah!lol.

Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-10-05

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name:
Health Bar:
skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai on Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:29 am

errr..yasha........look at my number posts compared to yours..and stephens..it dependss on the number of posts one has....i assume

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasha Blade on Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:31 am

ohhhhhh, but....*cries and blows nose in boobs* i don't wanna be a seed, i wanna be a rose bud,,,,,,A ROSEBUD !!!!!!!!

Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai on Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:40 am

hahahahahah i won't ask....hmm just make your own topic and spam it den....das if sean doesnt delete it...or find a way to be here more

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by QINGZHAO on Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:16 am

hahaha you guys loose to tai? wow he suks so much? zhang owned him in 1o seconds man..i wish i taped that. but that vid up above is cool.
oh yasha you can do that too, i only do it when i want to get tais attention *giggles*^.^ how big are your boob 0.o
double d's for me ^.^ don't you love it tai?
QINGZHAO
QINGZHAO
Seed
Seed

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Name: nankan xiao
Health Bar:
Energy:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai on Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:48 pm

Twisted Evil

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 on Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:43 am

oh banshee...do you knoe how to do that thing when your in the combos and to make it not end it makes that ccchiing soundand den u glow and den it keeps going....do u knoe how to do that? and wait you knoe how i get stephen..iu dont understand the last time you told me ytou were playing clash of ninja 4 you were in florida that when you discovered how to stop combos and what not.......so hows the gamecube in newyork?
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Name: michael
Health Bar:
skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasha Blade on Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:13 am

oohhhh, looks like someone's caught in a lie.hahahahahah!!!

Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by QINGZHAO on Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:09 pm

uh huh i agreeee
QINGZHAO
QINGZHAO
Seed
Seed

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Name: nankan xiao
Health Bar:
Energy:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 on Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:13 pm

well doesnt seem like hes gunna answer to the truth so yeah he is lieing......2nd stephen......i got news......................my mom said that shes going to give me karate lessons..after that incident with the 9 crips.... meaning she gunna pay for classes for me...she said tigers shoul---and i blurted out NOOOOO no nno so she said to find one and she'll sign me up.............if you see where i'm going with this....i can sign up for your dojo where yasha and kaowloo resides..which i would be pretty scared cause i can't fight im really scrawny and the only people i can fight is sean..brian beats the s*** out of me effortlessly.. if not..i'll join brian......but then again brians always wanted to torcher me in some horrific way legally.lmao so..yeah..i need a dojo.anddd kaowloo...my mom seems to not care about what i do..or where i go ....so if possible..whenever your going to visit stephen......can i tag along.....??

p.s stephen if i do join your dojo..*cry* which is a big gamble with my life lol...this rivalry will be for the rest of our lives... *mwuahahahahahahahahaahah* see ya
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser on Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:04 am

o.k then, i urge you to join my dojo or brians cuse his seems like an all round good type dojo.But if you want to learn to not only execute techniques well but take pain like it's nothing then mine's the one.if you want to learn weapons however go to brians cause i don't have to tell you who's the head weapon sensei, you 100% won't survive.

p.s.if you ever go to tiger shullmans me and brian will ridicule you for the rest of your natural born life. we'll also pee on you from time to time.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Name: Dusa Grave
Health Bar:
skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95000/95000skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)
Energy:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 on Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:43 pm

ugh i never said i was going to shullmans.....and i knoe one guy who goes there and he isn't so bad really pretty good....and second..i think i'll pass to brians for one reason..your dojo sounds like...well anytime brian talks about his training sessions or what he did in karate it actualy sounds fun and challenging...when you talk about karate...its like the end of the world for u..like the day you came to school witha tha bandage cause you got shanked with the sword......and ugh theres more times i can't rember...yeah and it doesnt sound that harsh as yours..basically....if i want pain i'd just tell brian to kick me anywhere besides my head and chest...but im still thinking about going to yours...but when i get stronger hopefully....pps there seem pro..im not ready to die.
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste - Page 2 Empty brians videogame comments

Post by Rpgconnect3 on Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:54 am

another video i had hidden i decide to put up..this ones blurry but hillarious....
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser on Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:45 am

cool cool, when it's time we will fight. i won't even tell you when i'm coming, i'll just get a homeless dude to knock on your door and when you open the door i'll punch through him to get to you. my new sakura glove is ready to roll.........................actually it's more like a flaming alchemist glove
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95000/95000skills of the controller master, the fun days tribute to ste - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)
Energy:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 on Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:21 pm

ugh yeah and i will open the door when i see a homeless man at my door...first off stephen...im getting into my mode again..the chances YOU STEPHEN DAVIS THE BIGGEST JERMAPHOBE will even think of approaching a homeless man.is very low we knoe u stephen u would not do it..and even if u got sumone else to do it for u ..u wouldnt walk next to him probably a mile away with mad cleaning products on u like u bout to go to war....and even better to punch through him you'll be disgusted for the rest of your life..and second i wouldnt open the door...i wouldnt..so step back in the cut and bounce back with sumthing better BYOTCH!
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser on Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:35 am

you know what i'll pick my face up know bu best believe i'll drop you in a second son, my forest training with kaowloo and yasha will continue until christmas. I will be a chiseled figure of death son.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 on Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:17 pm

ok..im so scared.....just please bring my stuff....i'll be glad...and im going to beijing april W00T!!!!!
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2