Rose Garden Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

qingzhao kotetsu- beijing girl

Go down

qingzhao kotetsu- beijing girl Empty qingzhao kotetsu- beijing girl

Post by Rpgconnect3 Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:44 pm

qingzhao kotetsu- beijing girl Rawuploads004-1
qingzhao kotetsu-beijing girl
the stories about a beijing girlby the name of qingzhao short zhao who is a noble fan of tai. and his independant works. zhao was also his penpal.*forcibly* a contests has been held by one of tais assistants that whoever wins gets to spend 4 seasons with tai. zhao wins the contest and tais life begins to drown. can tai survive the 4 seasons with her. or is she going to kill him with all her nagging for updates!!!

authors note:well since i am the onlyone who tends to use this category and i was sitting thinking about zhao and the fact she might never come back till lords know when.i did a manga that based on the real world that was just doodle humorous and most of the people i know. i'm going to try and make it funny though its not a to be continued after each chapter series..its just randomness that i feel like putting this topic to good use =]
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-17

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name: michael
Health Bar:
qingzhao kotetsu- beijing girl Left_bar_bleue0/0qingzhao kotetsu- beijing girl Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
qingzhao kotetsu- beijing girl Left_bar_bleue0/0qingzhao kotetsu- beijing girl Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum