Rose Garden Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the creators water garden

5 posters

Go down

the creators water garden Empty the creators water garden

Post by Rpgconnect3 Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:02 am

the creators water garden Rawuploads017
Enviorment: the creators water garden ( the water lilly village)
creator:the creator
special conditions: summonings cannot be used here. ex.
- mirror castle
- blood world
- clones
- you get the hint.
* i have decided to show this enviorment for friendly fights and not to slaughter each other.and if you want a nice spar come here
- immortality is granted to all who fights in this enviorment for the fight only. meaning. killing your opponent is not permitted in this sacred enviorment. defeat your opponent honorably with honor.and have a friendly fight.

- a battle entrance is required before entering the garden to fight
- enviormental change not permitted such as the water turns to lava or etc.
- the garden prevents any death strikes or death moves to protect the old warlords wish that knone is to be killed on these grounds.and by preventing death strikes its protects the garden from being demolished.ex. nano blows up the world the end. stuff like that
-
enviorment character affiliation:
the enviorment is affiliated with every character..so even if the creator or any of his creations are not participating the water garden can be used.in all fights.

the story
:this garden well water garden besides his void. is where he stays to mediate and creat more worlds. and people.it is also here where yongnian can be found if needed to be challenged. and in my manga..where the creator tells the zionist this is where they will hold there final battle which was also known as the wtare lilly village in its days. ontop of the entrance is a chinese character "festival".years before this place was flooded this is where the village will meet to have fairs and special celebrations for when there heroes return. however it was destroyed by water ninjas and the creator now uses this place as his own quarters.

how it looks beyond the entrance:
once you've chosen this enviorment or what not. this is what will greet you when you arrive
the creators water garden Rawuploads018
yes its confusing and crappy but i will explian.after you enter the water garden a 360 view blocked with trees with 5 floating boulders one in the center and 4 in each corner of the garden. keeping you balanced and off waters.

hope you like it =]
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-17

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name: michael
Health Bar:
the creators water garden Left_bar_bleue0/0the creators water garden Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
the creators water garden Left_bar_bleue0/0the creators water garden Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

the creators water garden Empty Re: the creators water garden

Post by Zen Guardian Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:49 am

... sniff... It's always you Michael. Michael is the first person who has actually done the enviornment similar to how I wanted it done. Don't just give a simple decription, put it into detail.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Name: Barasona, Todoku
Health Bar:
the creators water garden Left_bar_bleue100000/100000the creators water garden Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:
the creators water garden Left_bar_bleue95000/95000the creators water garden Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)

https://rgsociety.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:50 am

This is some good s*** Michael, good s*** indeed.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
the creators water garden Left_bar_bleue100000/100000the creators water garden Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:
the creators water garden Left_bar_bleue95000/95000the creators water garden Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:10 am

thank you sean thankyou.it was actually hard for me to do that picture. waterecoloring for me is.like trying to kill nano lol
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:05 pm

It was the same for Brian, but look where he is now, so you never know... Nano might just fall oneday...
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasha Blade Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:44 pm

Really cool, I'm gonna enjoy sparring fairly there, It's gonaa be sooooooooo fuuuckin sweeeet.
Yasha Blade
Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Name:
Health Bar:
the creators water garden Left_bar_bleue10000/10000the creators water garden Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
the creators water garden Left_bar_bleue10000/10000the creators water garden Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:50 pm

thank you guys means alot
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:22 am

its a place artemis would fear pretty much
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:50 am

Word, then I want a piece of him down there too. fcuk the friendly sparring, I'm going all out in there.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:03 am

lmao yeah his powers are pretty much useless there cause. you can't summon so. no teddy bears or jack in the boxs for u jack. and then..ahh he'd be screwed if he was ever caught there
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Gaieden Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:25 pm

well lets see when the time comes u'll find one way or another
Ichi Gaieden
Ichi Gaieden
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Male
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Gaieden Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:27 pm

but they way you wrote it out great seriously im update mines u did good micheal
Ichi Gaieden
Ichi Gaieden
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Male
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Zen Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:51 pm

I won't waste time giving you the same compliments that everyone posts in all topics. What I need is info.
Everyone has access to this environment right?
Does that only include fights, or can someone use it for something else? (Don't bother asking why I want to know this cause i won't tell you)
Arctic Zen
Arctic Zen
Seed
Seed

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:01 pm

i don't wish to tell you anything.........as far as i'm concerned.......i'm a one man team at the moment.....whats up there is what you'll have to work with
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Zen Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:11 pm

One man team? Well I don't know what thats supposed to mean cause i'm pretty sure i dint ask to join up in your....................."team". But anyway, i just wanted some info, if u cant give it to me then i guess i'll do whatever i have to do. one man team huh?...........i guess you have some pretty okay spy skills yourself. If you know what i mean.lol.I commend u sir
Arctic Zen
Arctic Zen
Seed
Seed

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:17 pm

i wasn't spying you were just reckless with the way you gather information..when you gather information your suppose to try and not give it while your at it....if you see what i mean and theres nothing else you can do. because i'm the onlyone who knows the true..............................it doesn't matter gathering information about this enviorment is futile so give up.
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Zen Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:28 pm

if your talking about the water garden then ofcourse you r the only one who knows the truth about that cause u made it, you've accomplished nothing. If you were talking about the zionists then your wrong u dont know the truth about that. If you talking about something else then..i dont really care.
Arctic Zen
Arctic Zen
Seed
Seed

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:34 pm

i'm not talking about the water garden, or the zionist.......but it doesn't matter....i've accomplished something well in my view..i've gained the same info you did earlier on today so...nevermind arctic zen.. don't care about anything else i'm talking about
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down