Rose Garden Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clash prt II

3 posters

Go down

The Clash prt II Empty The Clash prt II

Post by Banshee Kaiser Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:14 am

The bandages on Psions arm rips and tears as the sheer violence of the sphere causes the sound of a rainstorm. Psion smiles confidently, "Now let's see what your made of dude." Psion then dissapears in a blue flash. Zorel calms down and regulates his breathing, "O.k, I've got to calm down and read the air vibrations and take note of the temperature, I should be able to--" Zorel's eyes snap open "He's coming!!" Zorel dives to the side as Psion drops down in Falling Windmill Kick. Shock and Confusion flow into Zorel as he realizes that the Psion that attacked him doesn't have the sphere of a thousand oceans in his hand. "S*** he's using clones to mess my concentration up !" Another Psion appears behind Zorel this time with the Sphere of a Thousand Oceans, but Zorel is ready for it. " Kaowloo Spirit Festival !" The souls of Zorel's family and friends swirl into Zorel's hand and he blasts it at Psion. Zorel is surprised as Psion's attack is easily deflected. Zorel finally realizes he was careless " It's another clone, with a fake attack !" The clone from before suddenly uppercuts Zorel into the air, and the real Psionb appears "now as I was saying SPHERE OF A THOUSAND OCEANS !!!" The sphere blasts into Zorel's abdomen and explodes into water equivalent to a thousand oceans. The sheer pressure of the millions of tons of water crush Zorel's ribs, as he is also being cut to shreds from the compressed energy flowing through the water. Zorel seems powerless as he is being crushed, drowned and ripped to shreds all at the same time. Psion lands on the ground panting as the attack takes it's toll on him. He looks to his left and is satisfied to see that the trail of water has blasted Zorel about 1000 miles away and a collosal crater has been left.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-09-28

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name: Dusa Grave
Health Bar:
The Clash prt II Left_bar_bleue95000/95000The Clash prt II Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)
Energy:
The Clash prt II Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Clash prt II Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

The Clash prt II Empty Re: The Clash prt II

Post by xing Tai Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:50 pm

nice

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:23 pm

Good s*** yo, good s***. I bet Cairo could've dodged that move though.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Name: Barasona, Todoku
Health Bar:
The Clash prt II Left_bar_bleue100000/100000The Clash prt II Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:
The Clash prt II Left_bar_bleue95000/95000The Clash prt II Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)

https://rgsociety.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasha Blade Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:07 pm

that would be a cool fight, but since i know what happens when Psion goes into god mode I'll be betting on Psion. Nothing personal Cairo, but you just can't hold a candle to psion.lol.get it cairo's fire, candle ? wow, my first bad joke, i guess i've been hanging around duello and zaine way too much.
Yasha Blade
Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Name:
Health Bar:
The Clash prt II Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Clash prt II Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:19 pm

Actually Psion's "Sphere of a Thousand Oceans" is not as impressive as Stephen plays it out to be. A hot enough flame, such as a burning star that is in the phase of super nova, which would create anough heat to incinerate Psion's little ball of water and Psion himself, and then collapsing on itself creating a black hope which would be my backup plan just incase Psion survived the immense blaze. (Man I'm such a loser...) And besides I've never really been threatened by any of Stephen's character ins God Mode, sorry Stephen but it's the truth, I've always been able to hold my own pretty well against them. In fact, lol, I find them harder to fight in regualr form than in God Mode. But anyway, you're probably right, but only time will tell, I'm looking forward to seeing the next installment. By the way, heard you were perfecting Jo, can't wait to see the finally finished product and test her out in battle. Until then.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
The Clash prt II Left_bar_bleue100000/100000The Clash prt II Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasha Blade Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:52 pm

well jo's form is something you gotta watch out for. by the way does anyone like my avatar?
Yasha Blade
Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:53 pm

i like it..but it scares me cause it brought back the day i saw you truly hated me..so i avoid looking at it

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasha Blade Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:58 pm

thanks.......that was exactly what i was going for. oh and spread the word, where coming out with a kung fu section in zion project. we're gonna start putting up styles and which characters use them. also clans too.
Yasha Blade
Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:04 pm

i'm not too talkative really..sean you do it

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:07 pm

Sean you do what?
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:09 pm

Yasha Blade wrote:thanks.......that was exactly what i was going for. oh and spread the word, where coming out with a kung fu section in zion project. we're gonna start putting up styles and which characters use them. also clans too.

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down