Rose Garden Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rokkutsumaras south base hideout

4 posters

Go down

Rokkutsumaras south base hideout Empty Rokkutsumaras south base hideout

Post by Rpgconnect3 Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:16 pm

Rokkutsumaras south base hideout Rawuploads009
Enviorment: rokkutsumaras south base hideout
creator: suusano
special conditions: suusanos lotus eye users have the full upper hand in this battle arena along with the other two branched bloodlines kaigas and hataris.
Nin senshi character alliance:
ns characters can have character alliances such as the upper advantage ex. yoshiro vs danya....however yoshiro and tensai and sarutobi and theoris and etc vs danya.
- fleeing isn't allowed cause you'll get lost within the ninja world if the fight isn't continued within 3 days track ninjas will find u and your automatically killed. the end
enviorment character affiliation:
- ichizoku Makoto*up soon*
- ichizoku tensai
- all ns characters

the story
:the history of this base is unknown. however its said that the ichizokus resided here. and use of it ended after hamaros death.suusano also resided here in his days of tantrum.

how it looks beyond the entrance:
its just high earth pillars and an actual caveinside and underground if penetrated hard enough...looks similar to orochimarus hideout the first one. and then that base up on top left corner is just an empty space. it has a tournament ring but nothing else...and empty hallways
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-17

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name: michael
Health Bar:
Rokkutsumaras south base hideout Left_bar_bleue0/0Rokkutsumaras south base hideout Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Rokkutsumaras south base hideout Left_bar_bleue0/0Rokkutsumaras south base hideout Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Rokkutsumaras south base hideout Empty Re: Rokkutsumaras south base hideout

Post by Banshee Kaiser Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:28 am

Good stuff michael, I'm gonna rock this place like it's 1999 son.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Name: Dusa Grave
Health Bar:
Rokkutsumaras south base hideout Left_bar_bleue95000/95000Rokkutsumaras south base hideout Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)
Energy:
Rokkutsumaras south base hideout Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Rokkutsumaras south base hideout Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Gaieden Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:03 pm

I know i will too coolness who doesn't like rocks
Ichi Gaieden
Ichi Gaieden
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Male
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Name:
Health Bar:
Rokkutsumaras south base hideout Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Rokkutsumaras south base hideout Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:55 pm

WHat? no what dont even wanna know what u mean by that.thankyou stephen. i'm too lazy to put up makotos profile too much s*** to write..and i might just put up the other bases when i have time west east north...and this was the one i was drawing while talking with u and brian
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:30 am

Good stuff man, you better hurry up with your manga page cause I'm almost done. By the way, do you want me to put it up now or do you wanna do it at the same time? Ask Sean to put up a Rival Manga section or something.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Name: Dusa Grave
Health Bar:
Rokkutsumaras south base hideout Left_bar_bleue95000/95000Rokkutsumaras south base hideout Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:38 pm

Well, how many pages are yours? cause mines is 2 pages to be exact andits just who ever puts it up first.thats allmines be up maybe from now till tmmr. cause i have to re-do it rain today messed it up so gotta do it over but tmmr it'll be there
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasha Blade Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:20 am

wow, you guys are finally getting riled up huh? i wanna see this go down, stephen you better not shame us or i'll cut your balls off.
Yasha Blade
Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasha Blade Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:22 am

Oh and sorry, I knda like the picture of this base it's cool and everything but i'm not too crazy about the effects but thats jus my opinion.
Yasha Blade
Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:05 am

*sigh* remember wat i said stephen...good luck
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down