Rose Garden Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aden The White Tiger

5 posters

Go down

Aden The White Tiger Empty Aden The White Tiger

Post by Ichi Gaieden Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:02 pm

Name: Aden Lee

Codename: White Tiger
Height: 6,0
Weight: 165 lbs.
Birthplace: New York City,
Nationality:
Eyes: Brown
Blood Type: AB
Hair: Brown and black Ponytail

Technique
Combo
- Yin Yang Ritual (High Level Technique used in partnership with Aden Lee and Tattsuya, when both- Tatsuya and Aden, are in Lv1 possession by their demon gods.)
-Reign of Earth and Fire (High Level Technique used by Sononka and Aden)

Techniques

- Enkindeled barrage
- Torrid Flames of the Tiger
- 5 fists of Pressure
- Tiger Palm
- Snap neck throw

Summoning

-Plight of Gemini
-

Fighting Style: Base Systems of many martials arts pretaining to hand to hand Combat (Tae kwon Doe, Karate, Judo, Wing Chun, etc.)

Background: Born after his father left the triads and escaped to america. They started their new life in Manhattan, Harlem. Growing up his father found him to be a quick learner and taught him martial arts along with his older brother. They learned quickly and their hunger and love for martial grew and they continued their studes in diferent arts. Although their studies went well there family took a harsh blow when there mother left. His father became less talkative and communicated less with him and his brother. They poured into there studies of martial arts trying as many as possible. With money tight within their household the two went to tournaments for extra money. After the end of one tournament the two were attacked by Hades (a High level demon in the atarashi organization) and during the fight Aden was fused with the White Tiger. Hades still killed his brother in the conflict and ever since has been trying to stop the New Breed which have been after him and his partner Black dragon which he partnered up with shortly after

Partner: Tattsuya Ryu "Black Dragon"

First Appearance: "Roar of the White Tiger"

Last edited by on Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Ichi Gaieden
Ichi Gaieden
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Male
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-09-30

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name:
Health Bar:
Aden The White Tiger Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Aden The White Tiger Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
Aden The White Tiger Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Aden The White Tiger Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Aden The White Tiger Empty Re: Aden The White Tiger

Post by Rpgconnect3 Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:31 pm

nice character brian..cooooll stuff i rember when i was fooled when i was fighting him but was fighting artemis instead u sure....thats not his partner and seocnd hahahah leave it up to u to put it bold
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Name: michael
Health Bar:
Aden The White Tiger Left_bar_bleue0/0Aden The White Tiger Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Aden The White Tiger Left_bar_bleue0/0Aden The White Tiger Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:41 am

what the hell son, i was not informed that you guys were using gods, and hades .................HADES!!!!that just ain't right son, that just ain't right.WHY?hades doesn't have anything to do with what the story is about, oh wait you guys never really explained.

I will resrve judgement until i know the full story. your mad fudged up brian.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Name: Dusa Grave
Health Bar:
Aden The White Tiger Left_bar_bleue95000/95000Aden The White Tiger Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:00 pm

Um, two things. One... Aden is definitely not 6' 2" because Tatsuya is taller than him and Tatsuya is 6' 1" And Two.
- Yin Yang Ritual (High Level Technique used in partnership with Aden Lee, when both- Tatsuya and Aden, are in Lv1 possession by their demon gods.)
See anything wrong with that?
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Name: Barasona, Todoku
Health Bar:
Aden The White Tiger Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Aden The White Tiger Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:
Aden The White Tiger Left_bar_bleue95000/95000Aden The White Tiger Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)

https://rgsociety.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:30 pm

SEAN YOU ARE SUCH A HOMO I HAD KNOWERE ELSE TO TELL U THIS SO I TELL U HERE>>>>>I WAS POSTING UP MY CHARACTER!!!!!!! WHY DID U DELETE HIS NAME??????.....JUST CAUSE IT SAID SIKE DOESNT MEAN I WASNT GUNNA COME BACK AND FIX IT...it WAS OBVIOUS I COULDNT DELET IT CAUSE STEPHEN HAD ALREADY COMMENTED>>SO NOW!ARGHH I DONT EVEN WANNA PUT HIM UP ANYMORE GOSH!!!* not that it matters to u guys* NOW I LOST MY FIGHTING WILL AGAIN!!!!!
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:00 pm

Not my problem man. Don't do stupid s*** like that again and we won't have this problem.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Name: Barasona, Todoku
Health Bar:
Aden The White Tiger Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Aden The White Tiger Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:

https://rgsociety.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:31 pm

lmai i was just joking sheesh..but seriously u shouldnt have deleted it cause i wasnt being stupid..i just didntfeel like posting at the top HE WILL BE MADE IN A MINUTE..........like....no...so i decided to post him in another
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaowloo Samurai Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:38 pm

I challenge this character, white tiger aden lee to a match, in the midgard training forest.
Kaowloo Samurai
Kaowloo Samurai
Sprout
Sprout

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Name: Zorel Rio
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum