Rose Garden Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose Garden Society Leader

+2
Banshee Kaiser
Zen Guardian
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is This Character a Worthy Leader?

Rose Garden Society Leader - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%Rose Garden Society Leader - Page 2 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Rose Garden Society Leader - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Rose Garden Society Leader - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Rose Garden Society Leader - Page 2 Empty Re: Rose Garden Society Leader

Post by Rpgconnect3 Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:44 pm

lmao yo fcuk your tulips and your flowers and OH oHG OH ima swallow that rose u was gunna give to a certain person to marry nto nothingness ima make it burn in ya face what you gun do now huh huh
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-17

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name: michael
Health Bar:
Rose Garden Society Leader - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rose Garden Society Leader - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
Rose Garden Society Leader - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rose Garden Society Leader - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Kaiser Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:57 am

you guys are sooooooooo lame, i just wanna piss on both of you, just to get you to stop talkin bout flowers.damn.
Banshee Kaiser
Banshee Kaiser
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Name: Dusa Grave
Health Bar:
Rose Garden Society Leader - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95000/95000Rose Garden Society Leader - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)
Energy:
Rose Garden Society Leader - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Rose Garden Society Leader - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Zen Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:12 am

Rose Master your pretty cool, I think it would bbe best to ally myself with the strongest. From the way everyone is bitchin in fear(sorry Banshee)i see that your cool enough. Will you make me part of your group ?
Arctic Zen
Arctic Zen
Seed
Seed

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Name:
Health Bar:
Rose Garden Society Leader - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Rose Garden Society Leader - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:19 am

Well ofcourse you would have to prove yourself. Can only get down with the best fighters in the Rose Garden Society. Have to keep up an image you know. But then again look it like this, if you prove yourself and take down strong enemies then you probably won't even need to ally with me, but I'll always have your back- as long as you're on my good side.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Name: Barasona, Todoku
Health Bar:
Rose Garden Society Leader - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Rose Garden Society Leader - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:
Rose Garden Society Leader - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95000/95000Rose Garden Society Leader - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95000/95000)

https://rgsociety.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:08 am

Arctic Zen wrote:Rose Master your pretty cool, I think it would bbe best to ally myself with the strongest. From the way everyone is bitchin in fear(sorry Banshee)i see that your cool enough. Will you make me part of your group ?

proving himself wouldn't even matter..cause all he would probably do is go hop on kaowloo the only person he probably can beat on this forum...........first off. someone who's just joined........ has no characters posted and saying people bitching in fear .stephen was technically right.cause the rose master i think is no good outside the rose garden.*have to work on that sean* and my o my ...o my...u sound more of a SUCKUP to prevent an ass whooping from rosemaster.instead.and sean i wouldn't trust him..he's probably a zion rat.trying to get into the heirachy.trying to get inside info.im still thinking stephen wouldnt resort to something that low or not..let him beat sumone else on the forum besides kaowloo which was like 3 months ago..be serious..and i'm going to say it again.. i find it really suspicious you join now.its the main reason why i wouldn't trust a suckup like u in a heirachy like rose garden...pick on sumone else besides kawloo.

second rosemaster. i have to ask you something about the rose garden..but obviously not here..however i need to knoe how mothernature applys to the rose garden..its important for me to knoe..i got a plan.
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaowloo Samurai Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:54 am

If Arctic Zen thinks that I'm still the same fighter I was last time, let him COME !!!!!!! Mad
Kaowloo Samurai
Kaowloo Samurai
Sprout
Sprout

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Name: Zorel Rio
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Gaieden Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:11 pm

Damn i need to see this i wonder wat will happen tell me if this going down so i can see this. HEY ARCTIC ZEN PUT A CHARACTER ALREADY SON
Ichi Gaieden
Ichi Gaieden
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Male
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Name:
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:27 pm

EnIxC0micS wrote:
Arctic Zen wrote:Rose Master your pretty cool, I think it would bbe best to ally myself with the strongest. From the way everyone is bitchin in fear(sorry Banshee)i see that your cool enough. Will you make me part of your group ?

proving himself wouldn't even matter..cause all he would probably do is go hop on kaowloo the only person he probably can beat on this forum...........first off. someone who's just joined........ has no characters posted and saying people bitching in fear .stephen was technically right.cause the rose master i think is no good outside the rose garden.*have to work on that sean* and my o my ...o my...u sound more of a SUCKUP to prevent an ass whooping from rosemaster.instead.and sean i wouldn't trust him..he's probably a zion rat.trying to get into the heirachy.trying to get inside info.im still thinking stephen wouldnt resort to something that low or not..let him beat sumone else on the forum besides kaowloo which was like 3 months ago..be serious..and i'm going to say it again.. i find it really suspicious you join now.its the main reason why i wouldn't trust a suckup like u in a heirachy like rose garden...pick on sumone else besides kawloo.

second rosemaster. i have to ask you something about the rose garden..but obviously not here..however i need to knoe how mothernature applys to the rose garden..its important for me to knoe..i got a plan.

I've already fixed the problem of Rose Master not being able to fight outside the Rose Garden. However, I still don't agree, just because it's my Rose Garden doesn't mean I can't lose in it. If you really think about there are some things that don't apply to the things he can do. But eh.
Zen Guardian
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Name: Barasona, Todoku
Health Bar:
Rose Garden Society Leader - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Rose Garden Society Leader - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Energy:

https://rgsociety.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:49 pm

ok sean..good enough
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2