spelllbound Vote_lcap100%spelllbound Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

spelllbound Empty spelllbound

Post by Rpgconnect3 on Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:33 pm

spelllbound Rawuploads006
* srry my scanners type dirty
What is spellbound?
Spellbound is a enix productions (independant works) manga series and animated flash created by Michael Tai. Both the manga and anime are in works at the moment, the series is quite under the cover from the net besides on this forum. for now news and updates on this series can be found, only on the rgs society forum.

The manga and anime takes place in the real world a self-input story. where the people in the world are some are normal some are paranormal and some are just some...Some of the characters are given special. abilities that gives them a distinct role in the whole story in general.The paranormal characters in this story are mostly antagonist and are connected in all ways to bring down the protagonist.most of the characters are the one Tai himself knows and decides to give them a role..most of the created characters are the protagonist and what goes on in his creative mind.

The main characters in the series is Michael Tai also known as "Tai the minority". A teenager who is transfered to an all asian school for his academic reasons, however the gangs by the name of "chinese gazette" and "korean gazette" runs the school and loves to beat down the sore thumbs.Tai has an ugly confrontation with the korean gazette however has taken em all out. and the rule applys if a ganga member is beaten in a fight his girl is turned over to that victor............however behind their true object which they attack girls late at night, raping their victims and leaving them to shame for the rest of their days.but things seem too suspicious to Tai as he realize the true power that they hold to be able to do so..a power he has recklessly loss....its is now in Tais hand to stop this "horrendous" deed from the two gangs and to obtain what is rightfully his..before th whole world falls slave to "it's" power.

Who created spellBound!?

spelllbound Rawuploads008
The Hentai series was drawn by none other Michael Tai. Unlike the previous series
- shinigami yongnian
- Ninsenshi
- Uchida
- 12th sense
- accel

this manga and flash anime is under careful productions and not rushed through..due to the fact he was under the "rival" pressure of the zionist.However Tai is definately not alone in this project, he has assistants now that assist him in the whole project to try and build it to perfection hopefully. they are
*srry bout the pic i knoe shes ugly but hey ugly girls have to get raped to0

=- Dr. Tran - he's the man who critiques Tai's work to the fullest such as copyright infrigement*cough* uchida fairly well looks like sasuke......DO HIM OVER!!!! and that type of stuff, he also works more on the scripts on when characters are suppose to be released.what chapter to work more on. uploading that type of stuff.he's more of the story concept developer guy.

=- Ed.mUn- EdMun is almost like Dr.Tran only thing is he decides what characters to use "the inputs" he creates characters here and there. and is co-writer of the story.its the first project since nin senshi that i had a co-writer or artist.
* so far the assistants are being searched for to help in the productions and that this was written by Tai..i just tried to make it seem like a "professional" broadcast.and yes it doesn't seem like the average hentai but trust me it is when you get the story.and also..i am requesting a topic for this rose master since i am gunna be hosting this here,.thx u[
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-17

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name: michael
Health Bar:
spelllbound Left_bar_bleue0/0spelllbound Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

spelllbound Empty Re: spelllbound

Post by Kaowloo Samurai on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:57 am

sssssssssssooooooooooooo cooool, you've got your first fan, this will be real kickass when it's finished. keep me posted dude.

Sprout
Sprout

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Name: Zorel Rio
Health Bar:
spelllbound Left_bar_bleue10000/10000spelllbound Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
spelllbound Left_bar_bleue10000/10000spelllbound Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 on Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:51 am

thank you kaowloo i will keep you posted, but it'll be a long time till that happens..i'm working on some more things you see....so like i said productions on my side are sloww and busy but thanks

p.s everyone on this forum is in the story so =] i'll tell you exactly when i found a role for you
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 on Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:27 am

nevermind sean i don't need the category anymore
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male

Health Bar:
Energy:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum