bitches and hoes, when it comes to bus rides they should suk

Go down

bitches and hoes, when it comes to bus rides they should suk

Post by xing Tai on Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:48 pm

before i get started.....stephen i officially hate you..can't say benjamin too but mostly you.just when we actually needed you more than ever more than ever ...EVER you werent there but its not your fault..and this matter is worse than crossing paths with man-man, and his partner big boss.. yes i find out his name..anyway
tell me how we was on the bus and andrew was there lots have change since you left peace was made..tell me how were talking about halo and s*** ...the good time you had one heffa who thought she was cool and this black dumb looking nigga who looked like he got shot by frog nut..( * im dead ass so fuking pissed right now*) ...shes gunna tell us how..no she doesnt have no balls to come up and talk to ourt faces shes talking about how we should fk up to her friends were dweebs and s***..mad fuking pussy..sean shut her down for 2 minutes straight cause he said and you knoe wen he gets in his mood..theres no controlling sean......sen yells out not even say..he was like yo dead ass michael we bout to fight..who is this fuking heffa looking at she didnt say nothing shut her the fk up and then when they realized he was getting off she started talking s*** all over again......and shes mad fuking pussy yo... her and that nigga after sean got off he stuk the middle finger.....nigga said yo word if i didnt have to go home i would get off and fuk him up.......i bust out laughing and thats not a hysterical laugh its a nigga are you fuking stupid laugh and i said straioght up you aint fuking nobody up and thats when asian michael got black..he said yeah sure so i got loud so im like getr off the bus then yo nigga lets go get the fuk off the bus i wanna see you fuking touch him and i wasn't whispering i was loud as fk..the girl was getting ready then i cut her ass she trying to say...i gotta fked hairline..simply replied b**** get a perm time for a perm sweety sit ya crusty ass down..then i swear to god...ohhhhhhhhh...if this lady was not standing next to himn with her child i wouldve just merked both of them dead ass...niggas gonna say yo im telling everbody on the block that nigga sticked up the middle finger like a b****..im like its the same finger he popped ya moms with still didnt so s*** so im like yeah fuk up...das how i do...my god my blood got heated was ready to fuk both of them up....and they waited till they got off the bus...gun have the nerve to tell me oh why are they dweebs..im like cause ya mom like dweebs how bout that...she gun say your dweeb too.................b**** suk mines..and choke on my pubic while your at it....then she got off oh my god......i just wish it was at my stop wouldve got her flipped just two more stops but dead ass sean and brian the next time we see her we gun talk about them we gun cut they ass.amongst ourselves..yo stephen give me benjamins number i'll make sure hes there with us.....i dunt care how or wen even if we have to wait for that buss...that they are gunna be on....please im tired of heffas like them....s*** i shouldve merked her..shouldve

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Re: bitches and hoes, when it comes to bus rides they should suk

Post by Zen Guardian on Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:30 pm

Damn. Yo didn't wait to post that s*** up yo. But word son, like how do you say something like that. "If I didn't have to go home, I'd fcuk his s*** up." You're a lame right there, you're trying to act hard, but you have to go home? What is that? But seriously, I wish he would've got off of the bus... Brian and I haven't had a good fight in a while. I know Brian's itching to show someone how great his "defense" is. "See the block, see the block?" BLAO!!! Got his from the side... Wrap-didili-oso...
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-09-23

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name: Barasona, Todoku
Health Bar:
100000/100000  (100000/100000)
Energy:
95000/95000  (95000/95000)

View user profile http://rgsociety.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian on Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:31 pm

Oh yeah, good looks, Michael, for holding us down in our absence.
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male

Health Bar:
100000/100000  (100000/100000)
Energy:
95000/95000  (95000/95000)

View user profile http://rgsociety.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasha Blade on Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:10 pm

lmao.
Yasha Blade
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Name:
Health Bar:
10000/10000  (10000/10000)
Energy:
10000/10000  (10000/10000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xing Tai on Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:36 pm

dead ass brian there was more than enough room to konoha shofuu that asshole in his fking crusty ass looking face..dead ass...if i was you wouldve broke his kneck and toss him aside. ...like his prositute of a mom .whos not even worth it......she had the nerve while she was getting off what you looking at rick.............? wtf she was so coorny..OMFG!!!!!!!!!! just two more muther fking stops............s***..matter fact i shouldve gotten off the bus... " i had to go home" pussy ass

xing Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Guardian on Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:13 pm

ROFFLMFAO
Zen Guardian
Admin

Male