Rose Garden Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another rivalry request...

2 posters

Go down

another rivalry request... Empty another rivalry request...

Post by Rpgconnect3 Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:58 am

well stephen, or and arctic zen.....kumite randori i look forward to now. cause i just realized u havent been here for a while so u might wanna make a comeback and just post it up. and arctic zen. your manga stephen told me was cool. but not sop much of your artwork. and um i wanna see that. stephen i did my rivalry page and showed you i guess if you need to see it again just ask. um
another rivalry request... Rawuploads022
heres my fiction, i did for class. but took to a whole new level, and just wanna ask if and when i have time to put it into manga form. i want it to be rivaled up against kumite, and arctic zens peace. so waddya say?
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-17

C.I.- Citizenship Identification
Name: michael
Health Bar:
another rivalry request... Left_bar_bleue0/0another rivalry request... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy:
another rivalry request... Left_bar_bleue0/0another rivalry request... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

another rivalry request... Empty Re: another rivalry request...

Post by Arctic Zen Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:39 pm

Well, it's really no use keepin it a secret anymore. The reason Stephen's been out is.......well i dunno.BUT he has been swamped with work doing the end of Zion Profect and sumthin else but i might be wrong. But we do plan to put our stuff up at th same time so never fear, we always deliver
Arctic Zen
Arctic Zen
Seed
Seed

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Name:
Health Bar:
another rivalry request... Left_bar_bleue10000/10000another rivalry request... Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Energy:
another rivalry request... Left_bar_bleue10000/10000another rivalry request... Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpgconnect3 Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:15 pm

ok,?whats the secret? lol
Rpgconnect3
Rpgconnect3
Rose Blossom
Rose Blossom

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Name: michael
Health Bar:
Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down